Image 1

Hatsune Miku (Character Vocal Series 01): Hatsune Miku V4X 1/8 Scale Figure

×
×
Price:
$76.99
Condition:
New
Weight:
1.49 LBS
Quantity:
This product is a pre-order. It's expected release date is February 28, 2018. The 20% deposit will go towards the product. Once the item arrives we will request the remaining 80% due on the item plus shipping (if applicable). At checkout please ONLY select the shipping method titled “Pre-Order”. Click here to read our full Pre-Order Policy.

**If the estimated arrival date has passed and you are still seeing the pre order message above it means this item is still in pre order status and hasn't arrived yet from our vendor.**

All of our items are wrapped with bubble wrap for added protection during transit.

Description
Reviews
Related Products
Product Videos
Warranty
Also Viewed
By Category
Other Details
×
×